Seaside Aquatics Quick Grow Med Pellet
- High quality control process guarantees only top quality fish food. Easy digestive enzymes contained in the product can minimize water pollution caused by fish waste.
- The balanced fish food contains Vitamins and digestive enzymes can help your fish to stay healthy through the winter.
- This product contains sufficient vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and wheat germ which can be easily absorbed and utilized; thus enabling the koi to maintain their beautiful shape and growth.
- 1. Feed 2 to 4 times daily when the water temperature is between 15℃ to 30℃（60℉ to 86℉）. Do not exceed the amount the fish will eat within 10 minutes. Remove the remaining food after 1 hour.
- Feed 2 to 3 times weekly when the water temperature is lower than 15℃ （60℉）.The amount should also be reduced to half of the regular quantity.
- Stop feeding if the water temperature is lower than 12℃（53℉）or the water temperature suddenly drops more than 5℃（9℉). Give your fish 2 to 3 days to adjust to the water temperature then restart feeding.
- When any sudden drop of your fish’s appetite is observed, please check to make sure your fish is not sick because of inproper water temperature or water pollution.
- If more than half of the tank water has been changed, do not feed your fish for 24 hours.
- To speed up the color enhancing process for your fish within 60 days, you may use 50％ of Quick Grow with 50% Bright Color.
Wheat Germ Meal, Barley, Soybean Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Shrimp Meal,
Dried Yeast, Minerals, Vitamins
- Min. Curde Protein 32%
- Min. Curde Fat 3%
- Max. Crude Ash 15%
- Max. Ash insoluble in HCl 2%
- Max. Moisture 9%