API 5 in 1 Pond Test Strips
Get a fast, accurate reading of your pond’s water condition with API's Pond 5-IN-1 Test Strips. Routine pond maintenance is the key to keeping the water condition as close to your finned friends' natural habitat as possible. Safe for both freshwater and saltwater, these strips measure pH, nitrite, nitrate, carbonate hardness and general hardness with a single strip. With distinct color variation on the strips, the results are easy to read. And there’s no need for separate test vials—just dip a strip into the water and use the precise color charts to determine each level. A special liner inside the container keeps the test strips dry until they are ready to be used.
- Measures pH, nitrite (NO2), nitrate (NO3), carbonate hardness (KH) and general hardness (GH)
- The stay-dry tube helps keep the test strips from getting wet.
- Delivers fast and accurate results with precise color charts that are easy to read.
- Simply dip a strip into the water and use the precise color charts to determine each level.
- Each kit includes 25 test strips for routine pond maintenance.
Test strips, easy-to-read instructions, information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.